This NDT rinse tip and spray nozzle handle combo is all you need for rinsing penetrant testing material off of any and all inspected parts.
This item has been approved to meet ASTME E1417 requirements for penetrant rinsing for aircrafts and aircraft parts.
This product is made in the USA and meets a high standard of excellence so you can be assured your sprayer will last as long as you need it to.
Features and Benefits
- Meets ASTM E1417 requirements for low pressure rinsing of penetrant material from aircraft parts
- Commercial grade nozzle body hand assembled in the USA
- Engineered to withstand hard daily use
- Body is threaded to accept all Tri-Con sprayer nozzles and accessories
- Incredibly versatile
- Bottom latch locks trigger for continuous spray
- Top latch allows easy storage
- Ergonomically designed pistol grip handle
- Allows flow control and instant on/off with just a squeeze of the trigger
- Body can be easily deconstructed by removing the top latch
- Using our V-CRK rebuild kit, it can be easily rebuilt and maintained
- Nozzle body is threaded to accept all Tri-Con sprayer nozzles and accessories
- Nozzle body can be sterilized
- Connects to any standard ¾-inch garden hose.