A customer can request a return for eligible consumable and accessory products by contacting Karden Sales Customer Service at [email protected] with the following information:
- • Complete list of items to be returned with quantities
- • Batch numbers for all consumable products
- • Serial numbers for any equipment
- • Original customer purchase order number or Karden Sales’ sales order number (if known)
- • Reason for return
Karden Sales Customer Service will review the request and let the customer know if the items are approved for return.
To receive credit, all items must be returned within 30 days for Domestic shipments and 90 days for International shipments from the date the RMA was issued.
Return Eligibility Requirements
- • Product must be new and unopened
- • Product must be returned in the condition it was received
- • Product must have been purchased from Karden Sales within 90 days of the return request
- • Product must NOT be used or damaged in any way (shipping damage does not apply)
- • Product must NOT be relabeled, altered or tampered with in any way
Karden Sales & Consulting, Inc.
9114 Virginia Rd
Lake in the Hills, IL 60156
- • All freight charges will be covered by customer
Credit is issued after Karden Sales receives, inspects, and approves the returned items.
No credit will be issued for any product which does not meet all return eligibility requirements.
A restocking fee up to 25% may apply.
Karden Sales does not authorize any person or persons to create any other obligation or liability in connection to these products.
Any shipping damage must be reported to both the freight carrier and Karden Sales within 10 days of receipt of goods.