The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and is due upon checkout.
Shipping methods depend on the weight of the order…
- Small Parcel Shipments (orders less than 500 lb.)
Karden Sales & Consulting, Inc. uses UPS to ship its small parcel orders. The shipping costs are calculated based on UPS rates of service. Options include (but are not limited to):
- 3 Day Select
- 2nd Day Air
- Next Day Air Saver
- Next Day Air
- Next Day Air Early A.M.
Furthermore, each of the above rates fluctuate based off the order's dimensions, weight, and destination
- Freight & Carrier Shipments (orders weighing +500 lb.)
Karden Sales & Consulting, Inc. elects the most cost-effective and timely carriers to deliver customer orders. However, if you have a specific carrier you like to work with please let us know by contacting us directly at [email protected] or 1-800-221-1116.
- Karden Sales & Consulting, Inc. strives to keep your lead times shorts. That's why our policy is to ship out all items that we have in stock on orders that we receive before 1:00 P.M. CST on the same day of order receipt.
- Note that orders containing hazardous materials may take up to 24 hours to ship.
- Any orders received after 1:00 P.M. CST on Friday will most likely go out on the following business day.
Missing or Lost Packages
- Missing or lost packages will be handled on a situation-by-situation basis.
- Karden Sales & Consulting, Inc. only ships to destinations within the United States. For information on who to contact for placing international orders, we'd still love to help you out; simply contact us at [email protected] or 1-800-221-1116
Return & Exchange Information
- Please see our return policy
Incorrect or Incomplete Address
- If your package is returned to us because of an incorrect or incomplete address, you must pay all delivery charges to re-deliver your order to a corrected address. Karden Sales & Consulting, Inc. is not responsible for the loss of your order if the address provided at checkout is incomplete or incorrect.