KO-19 - High Temperature Cleaner | 5 Gallon Pail | Sherwin
- Brand: Sherwin
- Product Code: KO-19-5
- Availability: Backorder - Estimated to ship 12/15/2023 (if ordered today!)
Note: This item is currently on backorder with an estimated ship date of 12/15/2023, you can place an order for this item and it will be shipped when it becomes available.
KO-19 is a hi-temp cleaner used to remove excess penetrant from the surface of a part at elevated temperatures of up to 350°F (176.7°C).
KO-19 is the remover step of a three part system used to remove excess penetrant from part surfaces (KO-17 hi-temp penetrant and D-350 hi-temp developer are the other materials of the hi-temp system.)
KO-19 complies with low sulfur and low halogen requirements.
- Color: White form as spray
- Viscocity: 31.4 cSt @ 100°F
- Flash Point: None
- Boiling Point: 212°F (100°C)
- Specific Gravity: 0.98
- KO-17 - High-temperature penetrant
- D-350 - High-temperature developer
- MIL-I-25135 Revision E
- ASME Code NDT, Sec V
- SAE AMS 2644 & QPL
- Keep away from moisture and sunlight
- Temperature limit: 40°F to 125°F (0°-50°C)
- Keep the container closed when not in use