- Brand: REL, Inc.
- Product Code: UV-2400
- Availability: Backorder - Estimated to ship 12/13/2023 (if ordered today!)
Note: This item is currently on backorder with an estimated ship date of 12/13/2023, you can place an order for this item and it will be shipped when it becomes available.
C4 Nomad LED UV-A Lamp
Forged up north in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, REL's C4 Nomad series inspection lamps are designed to withstand the harshest conditions. Their housing is made with military-grade aluminum to ensure you get the most work out of your blacklight. Because they’re so durable, all REL lamps come standard with a two-year manufacturer’s warranty, proving how much confidence REL puts behind their lamps.
The C4 Magnum series is a portable, battery-powered LED blacklight designed for fluorescent NDT inspection. Its peak wavelength operates at 365nm (± 5) thus allowing for bright and clear indications.
C4 Nomad at a Glance:
- Serialized certificate of conformance
- Tested & complies with Rolls Royce RRES 90061, ASTM E3022, & ISO 3059 requirements
- Operates on 18V Milwaukee lithium ion batteries
- IP-67 rated
Two ways to buy the C4 Magnum
This is the standard lamp unit that comes in a rugged pelican case. It includes:
- Go-Black C4 Nomad LED UV-A lamp
- Two M18, 2-amp hour Milwaukee batteries (470-00008)
- 12V charger (470-0007)
- Rugged watertight case
- Safety glasses
UV-2400BT (Bare Tool)
- Go-Black C4 Magnum LED UV-A lamp
- Safety glasses
|Maximum Irradiance (at 15 in)||5,000 μW/cm2|
|Peak Wavelength||365 (± 5)|
|Beam coverage (at 15 in)||10” spot diameter|
|Power supply||18 V lithium ion battery|
|Lamp weight||3.2 lb.|
|Lamp dimensions (L x W)||10.6” x 4.6”|