Spectronic's Standard Intensity LED Lamp
The Spectonics Quadran-365 SA lamp features four UV-A LEDs plus a convenient white light LED to quickly switch between fluorescent inspection and flaw location. For increased flexibility, there's a unique dual, high/low white light output control. It can be used for handheld and/or in-line inspection uses.
- Built-in fan keeps LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Rubber bumper with Borofloat® glass lens protects LEDs from damage
- Rugged, modular construction allows for easy field serviceability
- Lamp handle pin receptacle allows for easy attachment of various Spectroline® mounting accessories for in-line inspection applications (accessories sold separately)
- Choice of standard 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot. Also available: Optional industrial power supply or in-line power supply with cord sets (sold separately). All power supplies available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V models.
- Meet ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for LPT and MPT; Certificate of Light Output for both output and wavelength measurements supplied with each lamp
- UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included
- Select between high and low white light intensity (300 or 10 foot candles)
Comes with a standard 8' AC cord
Comes with an extended 20' AC cord