Spectronic's Standard Intensity LED Lamp
This lamp features four UV-A LEDs plus a convenient white light LED to quickly switch between fluorescent inspection and flaw location. The broad-beam configuration produces an extremely wide coverage area, making this an ideal lamp for both in-line and hand-held applications.
- Nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 3,700 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Large 6 inch (15.2 cm) diameter coverage area at 15 inches (38 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 1,200 μW/cm2
- Low visible light emission—less than 0.5 foot-candle (5 lux)
- Long-lasting UV-A lenses reduce the rate of solarization
- Full Certificate of Conformance as defined by ASTM E3022 standard is supplied with each lamp
- Face-plate with integral black light filters reduces output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm
- White light LED allows for scanning of surface flaws or illuminating dark work spaces
- Rear-mounted, three-way rocker switch (white light/off/UV) for easy control of light sources
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Choice of standard 8 foot (2.4 m) or extra-long 20 foot (6.1 m) heavy-duty power cord with AC plug and rubber boot. Also available: Optional industrial power supply or in-line power supply with cord sets (sold separately). All power supplies available in 120V, 230V, 240V and 100V models.
- UV-absorbing spectacles and soft carrying case included
- Lamp handle pin receptacle allows for easy attachment of various Spectroline® mounting accessories for in-line inspection applications (accessories sold separately)
Comes with a standard 8' AC cord
Comes with an extended 20' AC cord