Sono 600 - Case (6 x 4 fl. oz. Tubes)
- Brand: Magnaflux
- Product Code: 45-6XT04
- Availability: In Stock - Ships within 24 hours.
Magnaflux Ultrasonic Couplant
High-Temperature Ultrasonic Couplant
Sono 600 is a versatile, multi-purpose couplant with a wide operating temperature range for flaw detection, thickness gauging and acoustic emission testing in petrochemical, power generation, automotive, aerospace, food processing equipment and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
Recommended temperature range is 0 to 700°F / -18 to 371°C.
- Economical high-temperature couplant
- Excellent corrosion inhibition
- Very slow drying for extended inspection time or long-term coupling
- Non-toxic, biodegradable formula
- NDT Type: Ultrasonic Testing
- Viscocity: Thick Gel
- Compatibilty: Most composites and metals
- Ideal Application: Acoustic emission testing, Aerospace, Automotive, Flaw detection, Flow metering, Food processing, High temperature ultrasonic testing, OCTG inspections, Pharmaceutical manufacturing, Pipes, tubular goods, casing and connections, Power generating boilers, Pressure vessels, Thickness gauging, Transmission pipes
- API, ASME, AWS
|CONTAINER SIZE||PRODUCT ID|
|Case of 6 x 4 fl oz. tubes||45-6XT04|
|4 fl oz. tube||45-T04|