--Discontinued as of 2019 but we do have 1 used, trial/demo unit left in-stock--
For more in-market overhead lamps please follow this link
Spectronics' High Intensity LED Lamp
PowerMAX™ 365 series flood lamps feature a panel of 16 powerful UV-A (365 nm) LEDs specially engineered for nondestructive testing (NDT) applications, including aerospace. These versatile, stationary light sources can be installed overhead or inline. For applications requiring extremely large coverage area, the PowerMAX™ 365 can be quickly ganged together longitudinally or back-to-back using customized, easy-to-install connecting plates and brackets.
There are a total of five models available to suite your specific inspection needs: high- and standard-intensity versions, each with or without a UV filter. The three high intensity lamps produce a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity ranging from 6,500 to 8,000 µW/cm² at 380 mm (15 in.), while the two standard intensity models produce a UV-A intensity ranging from 4,500 to 5,000 µW/cm² (maximum). All five models have a large coverage area of 380mm x 150mm (15" x 6"), with a minimum UV-A intensity ranging from 1,200 to 2,000 µW/cm².
- Large coverage area of 15 inches by 6 inches (38 cm x 15 cm), with a minimum UV-A intensity of 2,000 μW/cm²
- Easily mountable for overhead inspection or in-line applications
- Built-in fans keep LEDs cool to maintain optimum light output during extended use
- Customizable because multiple lamp units can be “ganged” together longitudinally or back-to-back for a larger coverage area to meet your specific inspection requirements
High Intensity Units
PowerMax 365 Series UV-A LED panel flood lamps are available in three high-intensity models that are specifically designed for NDT inspection applications requiring high UV-A output.
- The PM-1600UVH is equipped with a clear glass filter and provides a nominal steady state UV-A intensity of 8,000 µW/cm² at 15 inches (38 cm).
- The PM-1600BLH is equipped with a black light filter that reduces the output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm. It provides a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 6,500 µW/cm² at 15 inches (38 cm).
- The PM-1600HC is equipped with a black light filter that reduces the output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm. It provides a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 7,000 µW/cm² at 15 inches (38 cm). Fully compliant to ASTM E3022 for LED UV-A lamps.
Standard Intensity Models
PowerMax 365 Series UV-A LED panel flood lamps are also available in two standard intensity models that are designed for NDT inspection applications requiring limited UV-A output. Both versions address aerospace industry concerns.
- The PM-1600UV is equipped with a clear glass filter and provides a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 4,500 µW/cm² (maximum) at 15 inches (38 cm).
- The PM-1600SBLC is equipped with a black light filter that reduces the output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm. It provides a nominal steady state UV-A intensity of less than 5,000 µW/cm² at 15 inches (38 cm). It is built with thermal cut-off circuitry which prevents the lamp from going out of compliance when internal temperatures exceed specifications. Certified to meet Rolls-Royce RRES 90061 Requirements.
For applications requiring extremely large coverage areas, the PowerMax 365 can be quickly connected together longitudinally (left) or back-to-back (right) using customized, easy to install connecting plates and brackets.
Dimensions: 5.5" x 13.75" x 6" (14 cm x 35 cm x 15 cm) (W x L x H)
Weight: 9 lbs. (4 kg)
Power Requirement: AC Power (main AC power cord supplied w/ unit)
- Available in 120V, 230V, 240V, and 100V versions