Mi-Glow 783 - Case (4 x 1-Quart Bottles) [Borate Free]
- Brand: Circle Systems, Inc.
- Product Code: FG-3585
- Availability: Backorder - Estimated to ship 12/08/2023 (if ordered today!)
Note: This item is currently on backorder with an estimated ship date of 12/08/2023, you can place an order for this item and it will be shipped when it becomes available.
|Container Size||Product Number|
|Case of 4 x 1-quart bottles||3571|
- ASTM E 1444
- AMS 3044
- NAVSEA 250-1500-1
Circle Systems Fluorescent Magnetic Particles
Mi-Glow 783 is Mi-Glow 800 fluorescent
Mi-Glow 783 uses Circle's latest generation Mi Glow 800 particles which have exceptional sensitivity, uniform size, and ideal magnetic characteristics for fluorescent magnetic particle inspection. Mi- Glow 783 is a fluorescent yellow/green powder premixed with borate free Wetting Agent #483 for use in water media. Borate free Wetting Agent #483 helps to alleviate potential health and safety concerns associated with chemistries containing borates. Wetting Agent #483 contains superior corrosion inhibitors and offers incomparable defoaming properties ensuring a reliable magnetic particle inspection. Mi-Glow 783 is designed to be used with UV-A light to detect disontinuities typically found in the NDT of forgings, castings, welds, and components with finished surfaces.
This material is used in the automotive and aerospace industries on finished component parts, where extra corrosion protection is required.
- Borate free liquid wetting agent with excellent wetting characteristics for superior surface coverage
- Low foaming – Well controlled water conditioning agents
- Excellent surface - coverage for reliable magnetic particle inspection
- Liquid conentrate - MPI product eliminating dust during bath preparation
- High rate - of dilution 1 parts Mi Glow 783, 75 parts water
Provides total particle encapsulation, eliminating free unbonded pigment, resulting in a low background, high performing magnetic particle inspection powder
Sensitivity – The superior Mi Glow 800 particles have larger surface areas which mean smaller sized particles with increased sensitivity and brightness
- Green powder with a slight detergent odor.
- Particles meet all relevant industry specifications, including but not
limited to ASTM E 1444, AMS 3044, MIL-STD-271, NAVSEA 250-1500-1,
NTR-1E. Certification is included with each shipment
- Particle Color: Fluorescent Yellow-Green
- Average Particle Size: 3 µm
- AMS Standard: 3044
- SAE Sensitivity*: 8
- Temperature Range: 32-120°F (0-49°C)
*Representative of the number of lines shown on an AISI 01 Ketos tool steel ring as defined in SAE AS5282.
|PRODUCT SIZE||PRODUCT NUMBER|
|1 quart bottle||FG-3585-00|
|Case of 4 x 1 quart bottles||FG-3585|