Magnetic Flux Indicator Strips | 008M004
- Brand: Magnaflux
- Product Code: 008M004
- Availability: In Stock - Ships within 24 hours.
- ASME BPVC
- ASTM E709
- ASTM E1444
Magnaflux Magnetic Flux Indicators
These flexible indicators are used to detect appropriate levels of magnetic field strength and directional orientation during the magnetic particle testing process. Each indicator contains three milled slots with widths of .0075"", .009"" and .010"" that share a common depth. The indicators are manufactured from permeable magnetic steel sandwiched between two brass plates and designed for repeated use in setting and monitoring magnetic field strength in wet and dry MPI applications.
The strips are great because:
- They are easily applied to the inspected component
- They can be used with either wet or dry methods when using the continuous magnetization
- They are repeatable as long as orientation to the magnetic field is maintained
- They can be used repetitively
Five indicators are sold per package