WCP-2 - Aerosol Case (12 x 16 oz.)
- Brand: Magnaflux
- Product Code: 01-2250-78
- Availability: In Stock - Ships within 24 hours.
- Product Regulation: Hazardous Materials
- ISO 9934
Magnaflux White Contrast Paint
A bright white, opaque NDT contrast paint, WCP-2 provides a high contrast background to improve probability of detection and sensitivity during visible magnetic particle inspections.
This fast drying paint aerosol sprays on evenly, without flaking, before inspection so when non-florescent / colored magnetic particles are applied, the indications appear clearly against the opaque white background.
WCP-2 can be used with all types of colored and visible mag particles, including 7HF or 7C Black wet method particles, and #2 Yellow or #8A Red dry method magnetic powders.
Maximize Indication Detection
- See indications more easily on WCP-2's bright white, opaque surface which highlights indications while minimizing glare/reflections
Increase Inspection Speed
- Speed up inspections by applying a clean coat on the first pass, without bubbles or flaks
- Dries evenly and qucikly to create an optimal surface for faster indication formation
- Comes in a convenient aerosols to take it with you wherever you go
- Comes in 1-gallon cans for more cost-effective inspections
- Can be used with wet or dry method magnetic particles on virtually any part
- Conforms to ISO 9934 specifications
- Bright white color
- High opacity
- Provides good background contrast
- Fast drying
- Convenient, ready to use formula
- Controlled application
- Strong surface adhesion
- Matte coating
- Very low toxicity
|01-2250-00||16 oz. aerosol can|
|01-2250-78||Case of 12 x 16 oz. aerosol cans|
- NDT Type: Visible Magnetic Particle Testing
- Ideal Application: Field testing, in-service inspections, spot detections
- ISO 9934