Field Indicator | 10 Gauss | Uncalibrated | Magnaflux
- Brand: Magnaflux
- Product Code: 2480
- Availability: In Stock - Ships within 24 hours.
Magnaflux Field Indicators
Magnaflux offers rugged, pocket-size meters used to indicate if there's residual magnetism remaining in a part after it's magnetization and inspection. They come in both calibrated and un-calibrated options.
Field indicators are an important part of the magnetic particle inspection processes because remaining magnetic fields can:
- Affect machining by causing cuttings to cling to a component
- Interfere with vital electronic equipment
- Create a condition known as "arc blow" in the welding process which can cause the filler metal to be repelled from the weld
- Cause abrasive particles to cling to bearing or faying surfaces
|PRODUCT NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||GAUSS RANGE||CALIBRATED?|
|2480||Field indicator||10 - 0 - 10||N|
|505056||Field indicator||10 - 0 - 10||Y|
|105645||Field indicator||20 - 0 - 20||Y|