F.W. Bell 5170 Digital Read-Out Gauss Meter w/ Transverse Probe
- Brand: F.W. Bell
- Product Code: F.W. Bell - 5170
- Availability: Discontinued - This item has been discontinued.
F.W. Bell's Portable Gauss Meter allows the user to measure magnetic field strength with up to 1% accuracy
This DC 20 kHz model portable gauss meter is the first hand-held gauss meter to have a digital signal processor (DSP). The unit can measure from 0 to 30 kG, with an accuracy of up to 1%. The unit's built-in software eliminates the need for complex calibration procedures. It was programmed to have a fast, simple push button operation.
- Great readout accuracy
- Auto zero
- Min/max/peak hold
- Auto range
- Relative mode
- User-selected Gauss or Tesla read-outs
- Corrected analog output (+/- 3 V FS) (for 5180 model only)
- USB communications port (for 5180 model only)
- Detachable, 4" transverse probe (STH17-0404)
- Zero gauss chamber
- AC adapter
- Instruction manual
- Hard carrying case
- Four AA batteries
- Manufacturers certificate
Sold with or without Certificate of Calibration.