DA-400S | AC/DC Yoke | 230V
- Brand: Parker Research
- Product Code: DA-400S
- Availability: Backorder - Estimated to ship 12/18/2023 (if ordered today!)
Note: This item is currently on backorder with an estimated ship date of 12/18/2023, you can place an order for this item and it will be shipped when it becomes available.
The DA-400 Contour Probe is a portable, self-contained instrument designed to produce a magnetic field on or within ferrous-magnetic materials.
The selective AC and DC functions are built into a single reliable instrument. The AC mode produces an intense AC field for detection of surface defects and demagnetizing after inspection. The DC mode produces an intense Half Wave Rectified (DC) field for detection of some subsurface defects. Controls and solid-state electronics are contained within the high impact molded housing. Articulating legs allow the AC or DC field to be applied to the precise area of inspection on nearly any part of the surface shape in the lab, factory or field site. All Parker Contour Probes comply with the requirements of applicable specifications.
- Versatility and powerful performance in a lightweight (8.5 lb.) instrument
- Change between constant AC or HWDC field with the flip of a switch; for the location of surface and some sub-surface defects
- Apply continuous magnetic fields as well as demagnetize parts
- Use with dry, wet fluorescent, or visible powder
- High-impact molded housing
- One-year repair/replacement guarantee
- Comes in both 115VAC and 230 VAC models
- CE certification is available at an additional cost
|PRODUCT ID||DIMENSIONS (H x L x W)||LINE VOLTAGE SINGLE PHASE||LINE CURRENT||DUTY CYCLE||WEIGHT||CONSTRUCTION||SPAN||FIELD|
|DA-400||10 x 8 x 2.25||115 VAC, 50/60 Hz||6 A, AC/DC||2 minutes on - 2 minutes off||8.5 lbs (3.8 kg)||Glass-filled nylon housing, 10 ft (3 m) 3-wire power cord||12 in (305 mm) across poles||AC/DC|
10 x 8 x 2.25
|230 VAC, 50/60 Hz||3 A, AC/DC|
2 minutes on - 2 minutes off
8.5 lbs (3.8 kg)
Glass-filled nylon housing, 10 ft (3 m) 3-wire power cord
12 in (305 mm) across poles