- Brand: Magnaflux
- Product Code: 69360-11
- Availability: In Stock
Magnaflux Magnetic Particle Inspection Kit
The Mag Kit is a sectional magnetic particle testing system designed for low volume non-destructive testing. It has the operational benefit of a magnetic wet bench but circumvents the significant investment of a production-level mag bench.
Using a P-series portable power pack as a power supply, the Mag Kit is an economical, easy to operate alternative to more expensive, higher volume bench units when the processing of high-volumes isn't a priority. It provides the same level of inspection dependability in a lower volume, lower cost equipment package.
The Mag Kit includes a durable, stainless steel bench, head-stock and tail-stock and an 11 in / 28 cm solenoid coil. A P-Series current generator needs to be purchased separately.
Optional add-ons include a recirculating Mag Kit Spray System with 5 gal / 18.9 L capacity to apply magnetic particle bath pump and a Mag Kit Hood to enclose the Mag Kit bench for darkened fluorescent magnetic particle inspections.
Benefits & Features
- Economical wet magnetic bench alternative
- Great for low-volume processing
- Easy to switch magnetizing current from head/tail to coil
- Modular design for versatility
- Uses a P-Series power pack as the power source
- Detects flaws in any direction
- Easy to operate
- Optional recirculating Mag Kit Spray System to apply magnetic particle bath pump
- Optional Mag Kit Hood for fluorescent magnetic particle inspections
|628834||Mag Kit with Quick Connectors|
|628883||Mag Kit Retro - Fit Kit|