Description: D-350 is a hi-temp developer used to enhance penetrant indications on parts at elevated temperatures of up to 350°F (176.7°C).
D-350 is the developer step in a three-part, high temperature system (KO-17 hi-temp penetrant and a KO-19 hi temp remover are the other materials of the hi-temp system).
D-350 complies with low sulfur and low halogen requirements.
- Color: White suspended particles
- Boiling Point: 180°F (82°C)
- Specific Gravity: 0.79
- KO-17 - High-temperature penetrant
- KO-19 - High-temperature remover
- MIL-I-25135 Revisions C, D, & E
- ASME Code NDT, Sec V
Storage & Shelf Life
- Keep away from moisture and sunlight
- Temperature limit: 40°F to 125°F (0°-50°C)
- Keep the container closed when not in use