DA-200 | AC/DC Yoke | 115V
- Brand: Parker Research
- Product Code: DA-200
- Availability: In Stock - Ships within 24 hours.
Parker Research's DA-200 contour probe is a portable, self-contained instrument designed to produce a magnetic field on or within ferrous-magnetic materials.
The selective AC and DC functions are built into a single reliable instrument. The AC mode produces an intense AC field for detection of surface defects and demagnetizing after inspection. The DC mode produces an intense Half Wave Rectified DC field for detection of some sub-surface defects. Combined with the flexibility of articulating legs and a rugged molded housing, the Contour Probe can be used on nearly any part or surface contour… in the lab, factory, or field site. Your magnetic particle applications need the versatility and reliable performance advantages of the Parker Contour Probe. An industry standard with 45 years of NDT service.
- Versatility and powerful performance in a rugged, reliable instrument
- Change between constant AC or HWDC field with the flip of a switch; for the location of surface and some sub-surface defects
- Apply continuous magnetic fields as well as demagnetize parts
- Use with dry, wet fluorescent, or visible powder
- High-impact molded housing
- One-year repair/replacement guarantee
- 230VAC model available with CE certification at an additional cost
DA-200 Series Model Comparisons
|PRODUCT ID||DIMENSIONS (H x L x W)||LINE VOLTAGE SINGLE PHASE||LINE CURRENT||DUTY CYCLE||WEIGHT||CONSTRUCTION||SPAN||FIELD|
|DA-200||11 x 10.75 x 2.75||115 VAC, 50/60 Hz||6 A, AC/DC||2 minutes on - 2 minutes off||12 lbs (5.44 kg)||Glass-filled nylon housing, 10 ft (3 m) 3-wire power cord||18 in (457 mm) across poles||AC/DC|
11 x 10.75 x 2.75
|230 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
4 A, AC/DC
2 minutes on - 2 minutes off
12 lbs (5.44 kg)
Glass-filled nylon housing, 10 ft (3 m) 3-wire power cord
18 in (457 mm) across poles