PowerMax 16 | 16 LED Unit
- Brand: Spectro-UV
- Product Code: PM-16B
- Availability: Backorder - Estimated to ship 12/21/2023 (if ordered today!)
Note: This item is currently on backorder with an estimated ship date of 12/21/2023, you can place an order for this item and it will be shipped when it becomes available.
Spectronics High Intensity LED Lamp
PowerMAX™365 Series flood lamp feature a panel of powerful UV-A (365nm) and Visible Light LED’s specifically engineered for Nondestructive testing applications. These versatile, stationary light sources can be installed overhead, in line or ganged together to provide an even wider range of coverage area. Available in two models to meet your specific inspection needs: 16 or 32 UV-A (365nm) LED models. Ideal for NDT inspection booths, fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle inspection, screening of fluorescent particles, wash station inspection and many other applications requiring maximum uniformity of UV-A coverage over a large area.
What Makes the PM-16B different from our other models?
- 16 UV-A (365nm) LED’s
- 4 White LED’S
- UV-A Coverage Area of 23.6 x 10.63 In (60 x 27 cm ) at 15 inches
- 32 UV-A (365nm) LED’s
- 8 White LED’S
- UV-A Coverage Area of 43.3 x 10.63 In (110 x 27 cm) at 15 inches
- Nominal Steady-State UV-A Intensity at 6,500 uW/cm2
- Visible Light Measurement: <1 foot-candle (<10 lux)