- Brand: Spectro-UV
- Product Code: EEX-1000
- Availability: Backorder - Estimated to ship 01/08/2024 (if ordered today!)
Note: This item is currently on backorder with an estimated ship date of 01/08/2024, you can place an order for this item and it will be shipped when it becomes available.
Spectro-UV's High-Intensity LED Lamp
The EEX-1000 headlamp is a palm-sized, portable, versatile, hands-free light source featuring one ultra-high intensity UV-A LED for NDT testing. It's nominal steady-state UV-A intensity measures at 15,000 uW/cm² with a UV-A coverage area of 4 inches (10.1 cm)
This is a full inspection kit that contains the EEX-1000 lamp, an adjustable strap so the lamp can be worn on a helmet or directly on the head for hands-free operation, two lithium-ion rechargable batteries, battery charging cradle with cord set, UV-A absorbing spectacles, and a hard carrying case.
- Instant-on operation. Reaches full UV-A intensity immediately.
- Lamp is equipped with antioxidant blacklight filter glass to minimize the visible light and increase the UV light.
- Fan-less mechanical cooling keeps light source cool to maintain optimum UV-A intensity during extended use.
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery. Provides up to 4 hours of continuous inspection between charges.
Product Number: EEX-1000