Opti-Lux 365B | High Intensity | w/ Black Light Filter
- Brand: Spectro-UV
- Product Code: OLX-365B
- Availability: Backorder - Estimated to ship 06/08/2023 (if ordered today!)
Note: This item is currently on backorder with an estimated ship date of 06/08/2023, you can place an order for this item and it will be shipped when it becomes available.
High Intensity LED Lamp
OPTI-LUX™ 365 Series inspection flashlights feature a powerful UV-A (365 nm) LED light source coupled with a rugged anodized lamp body. Lightweight and compact, they reduce user fatigue while providing an extremely uniform beam profile that surpasses those of more expensive lamps. Available in four models to suit your specific NDT needs: high-intensity or standard-intensity versions, each with or without an internal black light filter. All flashlights come with a Certificate of Light Output for both wavelength and output measurements.
- Choice of nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 10,000 μW/cm² or maximum of 4,5000 μW/cm² at 15 inches (38 cm)
- Coverage area up to 2.5 inch (6.3 cm) diameter at 15 inches (38 cm), with minimum UV-A intensity of 1,200 μW/cm²
- Anodized aluminum lamp body minimizes corrosion and stands up to years of heavy use
- Instant-on operation; lamp reaches full intensity immediately
- Convenient on/off switch for easy, one-handed operation
- Powered by one rechargeable lithium-ion battery with an extra battery included with the lamp. Each provides 4 hours of continuous inspection between charges.
- Meets ASTM UV-A intensity and wavelength specifications for FPI and MPI
- Both high- and standard-intensity versions are available with internal black light filter.
- Externally mounted black light filter with rubber bumper can be purchased as an accessory
- All models come with a Certificate of Light Output for both output and wavelength measurements
- Meets ISO 3059 Specifications
|PRODUCT ID||INTENSITY||FILTER TYPE||NOMINAL STEADY-STATE UV-A INTENSITY (@ 15 IN)||VISIBLE LIGHT MEASUREMENT||DIAMETER OF UV-A COVERAGE (@ 15 IN)|
0.8 foot-candles (8.6 lux)
|2 in (5.0 cm)|
0.4 foot-candles (4.3 lux)
2 in (5.0 cm)
4,500 μW/cm² (max)
0.3 foot-candles (3.2 lux)
|2.5 in (6.3 cm)|
4,500 μW/cm² (max)
0.2 foot-candles (2.1 lux)
2.5 in (6.3 cm)
Two High-Intensity Models
OPTI-LUX™365 Series flashlights are available in two high-intensity models that are designed for NDT inspection applications requiring high UV-A output. The OLX-365 is equipped with a clear filter, while the OLX-365B comes with an internal black light filter that reduces the output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm. Both versions provide a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 10,000 μW/cm2 at 15 inches (38 cm).
Two Standard-Intensity Models
OPTI-LUX™ 365 flashlights are also available in two standard-intensity models that are designed for inspection applications requiring limited UV-A output. The OLX-365FL is equipped with a clear filter, while the OLX-365BFL comes with an internal black light filter that reduces the output of wavelengths longer than 400 nm. These lamps also offer a larger coverage area compared to high-intensity models. Both versions provide a nominal steady-state UV-A intensity of 4,500 μW/cm2 maximum at 15 inches (38 cm) to address aerospace industry concerns.